49,000+ Readers and Growing
electroindustry (ei), an award-winning full-color monthly magazine representing a $120 billion domestic shipping market, reaches more than 49,000+ electroindustry leaders. Their buying power represents untapped potential for those seeking to boost sales of products and services.
Like an informed and trusted colleague, ei keeps its readers in the know about events that can influence their business performance. Features cover NEMA's key initiatives and other hot topics: Smart Grid, high performance buildings, energy efficiency, carbon foot-printing, low voltage direct current distribution and energy storage, emerging technologies, medical imaging, electric vehicle supply equipment, and electrical safety.
Every issue features the following standing departments:
- Views from the Top provide executive, industry, and regulatory opinions.
- Washington Report provides news on national energy policies; energy efficiency, environmental, and safety issues; political developments; and federal and state laws and regulations that are critical to the electrical manufacturing industry and its customers.
- Electroindustry News encompasses industry trends and general association news.
- Code Actions / Standardization Trends includes updates on electrical standards, engineering activities, and field representative reports.
- International Roundup reports on trade and commerce, harmonization, and conference news in Latin America, Asia, and other parts of the world.
- Economic Spotlight supplies a monthly economic review of various industry sectors, including highlights from NEMA’s Business Confidence Index.
To advertise, please contact: Justin Wolfe • National Account Executive •
The YGS Group • 717.505.9701, ext. 138 • Justin.Wolfe@theYGSgroup.com